This just in - the Cableway's awe-inspiring half-price Sunset Special returns from 1 November 2017, and this year it's for locals only!
You've seen comedian Yaaseen Barnes explain it in this video, on Facebook and Twitter, but let us break it down for you even further:
- Locals only: Your valid SA ID gets you 50% off the Cableway ticket, a five-minute ride in a state-of-the-art cable car, and access to the summit of Table Mountain and the opportunity to see the most spectacular sunset views of Cape Town.
- Buy anytime: Take your SA ID along to the Ticket Office any time of the day to purchase your half-price tickets and use them from 6pm onwards.You can also book your half-price Sunset Special tickets online at www.tablemountain.net.
- Costs to know: Adults pay half price, at R137.50 per ticket.Children pay half price at R67.50 per ticket (Children do not need an ID number to qualify for this special).
The fine print:
- This not-to-be missed half-price deal is available from November 1 to December 17 2017 and again from January 4 to February 28 2018.
- it is not advisable to use the free park-and-ride MyCiTi bus service for the Sunset Special, as the bus service runs until 7pm only.
The Cableway operates weather permitting. For weather updates, visit our homepage, email email@example.com or call +27(0)21 424 0015.