The Cableway offers you the opportunity to buy tickets online. Buying tickets online means that you will avoid the ticket-office queue when you arrive at the Cableway. Please note that on busy days, online ticket-holders still have to join the queue on the ramp.
Did you enjoy your experience? Please take time to complete this questionnaire.
|Ticket type||Ticket-office price||Online price||You save|
|Adult return||ZAR 215||ZAR 205||ZAR 10|
|Adult one-way||ZAR 110||ZAR 105||ZAR 5|
|Child (4-17) return||ZAR 105||ZAR 100||ZAR 5|
|Child (4-17) one-way||ZAR 55||ZAR 52.50||ZAR 2.50|
Things to note
- Children under 4 travel for free
- You can purchase and print your online ticket from any computer
- Online ticket-holders skip the ticket-office queue. However, on busy days online tickets-holders still have to join the queue on the ramp
- Buy your tickets online when the Cableway ticket office is closed
- Online tickets are valid for 14 days from the chosen date, and can be refunded during this period
- No cash refunds are given on online tickets. Refunds are via the credit card that was used in the original transaction
- Refunds can take up to seven to 10 working days (depending on the bank) to be processed
- Please note that tickets for promotional offers can only be purchased from the Cableway’s ticket office
- Click here for other Cableway special rates
- Confirmed dates for the 2014 annual maintenance period are Monday 28 July through to Sunday 10 August 2014. The Cableway will thus not be operational during this period and will reopen on Monday 11 August 2014 if weather permits.
For refunds email firstname.lastname@example.org