Cableway’s funniest 2019 questions!
It's our favourite blog post of the year - a round-up of some of the downright funniest and silliest questions we've received all year!
Laugh out loud with us at 2019's ones:
- Like, what happened in Cape Town?
- Your ad says this special is for locals with valid South African IDs only. Can internationals also use it?
- Hi.How do I book online tickets online?
- Your special says it ends on 31 October. Can I use it in December?
- I see a ticket is 90rand... is it for up and down? can you please explain to me a little bit more?
- I see on your website that the cable car is suspended. Does that mean it's still moving?
- Can I have your direction please?
- I need a place tomorrow. Can you help?
- Is now a good time for the mountain?
- When is the wind going to stop blowing?
- Can we braai on top of the mountain?
- If I buy a return ticket, how do I get back down again?
- What is the weather going to be like next weekend?
- Is there a cable car from the mountain to Robben Island?
- Can we take the cable car to the waterfront?
- Does the bus take you to the top of the mountain?
- Where is the golf course on top of the mountain?
- Do table mountain tickets ever get sold out?
- My birthday was last week,i was busy couldnt come enjoy free entry..so i will be still able to entry free this week?
- Hi, we know we are coming to visit a natural attraction but please advise if the Cafe has a TV on which my boyfriend can watch the rugby match while we are up there?