Cableway’s silliest 2017 questions
Our Cableway reception and social media teams are inundated with questions daily and some of them are just downright silly!
Have a chuckle with these funnies:
- How far is it from Pretoria to Table Mountain?
- In which province is Table Mountain?
- Is there a play park for children on the mountain?
- For the Kidz Season Special where one adult who pays full price and can take 2 children up in the cable car for free – can the children come down with the adult or do you have to purchase extra tickets for them?
- What does a return ticket mean?
- Can I book tickets for Hartebeespoort Dam?
- Can I go to Robben Island with the Hip Hop Bus?
- I took the 107 Camps Bay bus. I’m here by Camps Bay – who is going to fetch me? I’ve booked a bus.
- My parrot wants to go up in the cable car. He is very tame and sits on my shoulder. Is this allowed?
- If we go up in the cable car and the wind becomes to strong and you have to close, do you leave the visitors up there and how do they get down from the mountain?
- Is there a bus that will take me to the top of the mountain?
- What does ‘intermittent’ mean?
- Do you have a shuttle that will fetch me from the station/airport/V&A Waterfront?
- At what time does the cable car leave from the V&A Waterfront?
- Where does the red cable car sleep at night?
- Can I drive my car from the Lower Cable Station to the Upper Cable Station?
- Table Mountain, what is the meaning of life?
- How much to climb the mountain with cableway?
- How to I type the at sign to email you at firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Why isn’t your email address refundsuptablemountain.net?
- My daughter is 3 and goes up for free. Was I meant to somehow book for her even though she doesn’t pay?
- I want tickets for free- how can I get them?
- The voucher you guys advertised in the plainsman... can a person actually use it?
- When you write "visibility zero”, does it mean that from the top you cannot see anything down?
- How much to climb on top of the mountain? For hiking?