Five free things to do at the Cableway this summer
We get it – you spent all your money on Christmas gifts and it’s a long way to the next pay day, so you could do with some freebies. At the Cableway, we have plenty of cool free things to do!
Here are our top five recommendations:
- Hop on-board our free park and ride shuttle at Lower Tafelberg Road and beat those traffic and parking woes.
- Listen to some cool Table Mountain facts by downloading our free audio tours. The Lower Station version is jam-packed with amazing stories about the mountain, while the Upper Station edition gives you insight into the Cableway team and locals' love for our iconic attraction.
- Get a bird’s-eye perspective of the priceless vistas from the top of Table Mountain from any of our viewing decks, overlooking Robben Island, Lion’s Head and the city.
- Our free guided walking tours, which depart from the Twelve Apostles Terrace hourly from 9am to 3pm daily, are unparalleled must-do experiences. You’ll learn cool things about the Cableway and our fauna and flora from our expert guides.
- Post your Cableway visit photos to your social media platforms using our fast, free Wi-Fi Lounge. Remember to tag us @TableMountainCa on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to be featured on our pages.
The Cableway operates weather permitting. Please visit our homepage or call +27(0)21 424 8181 for updates.