Win a Cable Card with your #OdetoTMN7W video or photo
To celebrate New 7 Wonders Day on 7 July 2018, we're running a free special Ode to Table Mountain video and photo competition, where a lucky Cableway fan or follower could win a Cable Card worth more than R600!
We are so proud to be the custodian of Table Mountain, a New 7 Wonder of Nature, and we want to share that wonderful love with you, our loyal visitors.
Here's how you can win a Cable Card, with year-round return Cableway rides and access to Table Mountain:
- Capture your ode to Table Mountain as a poem, a dance, a collage, a painting or a spoken word verse in a photo or a video. Need some inspiration? Here's what lovely local Nicole Biondi conjured up
- Upload your submission to Instagram, YouTube,Twitter and Facebook by tagging us at @TableMountainCa and using the hashtag #OdetoTMN7W before 6 July 2018.
- Keep an eagle eye out on social media on 7 July 2018 when we will announce the winner at 12pm.
Remember to read our T&Cs carefully below and ENTER!
We cannot wait to see all of your awe-inspiring submissions.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The competition is open to anyone (besides Cableway staff and their immediate families), but winners must be available to redeem their prizes at the Table Mountain Cableway between 7 July and 31 August 2018.
- The prize is not available for use during the Cableway's annual maintenance shutdown period from 23 July to 5 August 2018.
- Entries must be uploaded to social media tagging the Cableway’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages between 7 June and 6 July 2018, and using the hashtag #OdetoTMN7W. Postdated images and videos will not be eligible.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prizes include: One Cable Card to the value of R646.
- By entering the competition you give Table Mountain Cableway permission to use your content on its website and social media platforms, with the correct attribution.
- The judges will select the winning photo or video based on originality and creativity.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.