How to take the free MyCiTi shuttle to Table Mountain from Kloof Nek Road
With summer season in full swing and visitor numbers sure to reach new heights, we’re encouraging you to ditch your cars and hop on board our free MyCiTi shuttle to the Cableway’s Upper Tafelberg Road stop.
Sounds simple enough, but how do we use this shuttle, I hear you ask? Well, here’s how in two easy steps:
If you’re coming by car:
- Park your car at the Lower Tafelberg Road parking lot.
- Hop on board the 110 MyCiTi shuttle at the Lower Tafelberg Road stop.
If you’re coming by public transport:
- Disembark your bus or taxi at Kloof Nek Road and walk up the slight incline to the next bus stop.
2. Hop on board the 110 MyCiTi shuttle at the Lower Tafelberg Road stop.
And, just like that, you’re on your way to the Cableway for your Table Mountain experience.
Important things to note:
- You do not need a MyCiTi myconnect card to use our free shuttle to the top.
- The shuttle operates daily from 7am in summer (7.30am in winter) from Kloof Nek, with the last shuttle departing the Lower Cable Station at 7pm in summer (6.45pm in winter). Buses depart every 20 minutes.
- This free service is for the shuttle ride only and does not apply to the cable car ticket.
Keen to make your Cableway experience even simpler? Remember to pre-book your tickets online and you’ll cut down on queuing time, too.
The Cableway operates weather permitting. For weather updates, please visit our homepage or call +27(0)21 442 0015