The Cableway and Early Access Tickets – everything you need to know
Keen to enjoy the silence, epic views of Cape Town and our state-of-the-art cable cars early in the morning before the thousands of summer visitors descend on Table Mountain? Then our Early Access Tickets are just the thing for you!
Valid for use from 1 December 2019 to 15 January 2020, these must-have tickets will see you hop onto our first car up at 7.30am ( that’s 30 minutes before we open to the general public!), so that you can have the mountain top virtually to yourself.
Here’s everything you need to know about our Early Access Tickets:
- Book online for your convenience – in fact, the tickets are only available for purchase online
- Your ticket includes a light breakfast snack – yep, for just R450, you’ll get access to our first car up AND a filter coffee and muffin at our Wi-Fi Lounge
- Your Early Access Ticket is valid for two days – that’s in case of adverse weather conditions (so you can use it on either of the two days)
- Your tickets must be used between 7.30am and 8am – you’re welcome to stay all morning, but please ensure you board the cable car between 7.30 and 8am
- There is no difference in price for adults and children – the Early Access ticket is R450 per person
- There are limited tickets available - only 150 Early Access Tickets are available for sale each day so be sure to book yours.
It’s going to be an amazing summer and we can’t wait to see you!