#VirtualLetter Valentine’s Day competition
It might be tricky to express how much you love your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day, especially if you’re separated because of the Covid-19 pandemic. But we have a winning solution!
Being connected is important; reminding people that they’re loved, even when they’re far from you, is just as important. So, to mark the month of love, we’re harnessing the digital realm to help you declare your undying affection for your beloved, with our #VirtualLetter Valentine’s Day competition. We’ve even composed a selection of poetry for you!
What can you win?
By taking part in our #VirtualLetter competition, you stand a chance to win:
- 2 x return tickets for you and a loved one
- A Table Mountain Cableway hamper
How do you enter? Follow these four simple steps:
1. Follow us on one of our social media accounts, i.e. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
2. We have written four poems. Each one is dedicated to a different loved one. Screengrab it and reupload the screengrab to your social media feed
3. Tag your loved one and us on your screengrab post
4. Make sure to use the #VirtualLetter hashtag
The competition will run from 3-12 February 2021. The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day, 14 February 2021.
Terms and conditions of the #VirtualLetter Valentine's Day competition
1. To be eligible to win the tickets, follow the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company (TMACC) on one of its social media accounts, i.e. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Screengrab one of the four poems, reupload to your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts and tag your loved one, and TMACC. Entries need to also contain the #VirtualLetter hashtag in the reuploaded screengrab post.
2. Tickets are valid for three months from the date of issue.
3. If you take part in this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and accept that TMACC’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable in any form. Entry implies acceptance of these full terms and conditions.
4. TMACC reserves the right at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant and to remove (or to refuse to post) entries from the competition that it finds or believes not to comply with the conditions above, or otherwise with these official competition rules, or entries that seek to defraud the legitimate purpose of this competition, without limiting the generality of these rules.
5. The winner’s name and image may be published on TMACC’s social media sites and, accordingly, by participating in this promotional competition all entrants are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the social media sites of Instagram and the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway website, and of entrants’ mobile network service providers (where applicable). By entering this competition, entrants further allow TMACC permission to publish their name and photograph on all Table Mountain Aerial Cableway social media pages/accounts.
6. Entries that are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from disqualified persons will be declared invalid.
7. TMACC staff, and agencies, families and friends related to TMACC, are not eligible to enter the #VirtualLetter competition.
8. The prize may not be redeemed by persons under the age of 18. Persons 18 and above may redeem and use this prize.