Claiming your Cableway ticket refund is easy, with just a few clicks of a button.
Have you missed out on an awe-inspiring Cableway experience due to adverse weather conditions or time constraints? You can either use your online ticket on the next open day in the week you booked your ticket for, or claim your refund in one of the following ways:
Online manual refund
The power to be refunded is in your hands! You can manually process your ticket refund by following these easy steps:
- Head to our partner ticket-booking site Webtickets
- Log into your profile
- Click on the My Tickets tab
- Click on the Choose Options tab
- Select Refund Tickets next to your transaction
- If you paid for your tickets at Pick n Pay, you will be asked for your banking details and you will receive a confirmation email
Important to note
- Your manual refund process must be completed within the 7 day validity of your ticket.
- Your online manual refund will usually take two to four days. Depending on your bank, it can take up to 10 days to reflect.
- We do not offer refunds on cable card purchases.
Refund by email
Prefer going old school and having us process your refund instead? Please send an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 7 day validity of your ticket. Again, your refund may take five to 10 days to reflect.