Early Access Cableway tickets: what you need to know
With summer fast approaching and visitors eager to enjoy our priceless views of Cape Town from the summit of Table Mountain before the rest of the crowd, the Cableway is proud to announce the return of its Early Access ticket from 1 November 2018!
This exclusive offer, available from 7h30am each morning until 31 January 2019, will entitle ticketholders to special access to the cable car and the WiFi Lounge before the rest of our visitors.
Available for purchase for R430 by booking online, the Early Access ticket includes a FREE filter coffee and a muffin at our awesome WiFi Lounge between 7h30am and 8h30am only.
With only 150 tickets released online per day, there is no distinction between adult and child Early Access tickets so please bear this in mind when booking.
Early Access tickets will be available to book online from Monday 22 October 2018.
Things to note:
- Check the free park and ride shuttle schedule before your visit: the My CiTi shuttle departs every 20 minutes from the Lower Tafelberg Road parking lot from 7am during summer.
- Dress warmly: temperatures at the top of Table Mountain vary considerably from the Lower Station and the inner city so please bring along a jacket for warmth.
- Cable Card holders will need to purchase an additional Early Access ticket: this deal is not included in the annual Cable Card benefits.
- Share your Early Access Ticket adventure photos and videos with us online: tag us at @TableMountainCa on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube to be featured on our platforms.
- The Cableway’s operations are weather dependent. While our Reception will only be available from 8h30am for weather updates, you can check on them before your visit here.
Beat the crowds this summer and enjoy this must-have private Cableway experience!
Not an early riser? Join us for our half-price Sunset Special from 6pm instead.