Vote for Table Mountain, Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport in the World Travel Awards
Hot on the heels of Table Mountain Cableway being named Africa’s Leading Tourist Attraction comes the news that we, along with the City of Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport, are up for awards in the 2019 World Travel Awards in Muscat, Oman, on 28 November 2019!
Cape Town has been nominated in three World Travel Awards categories and we need your help to win. Vote for Cape Town International Airport as Africa’s Leading Airport, Table Mountain Cableway as Africa’s Leading Attraction and Cape Town as Africa’s Leading Festival and Event Destination.
Voting opens today, Thursday 12 September 2019, and closes at midnight on Sunday 20 October 2019.
Here’s your step-by-step guide on how to vote:
1) Register and create an account to enable to you vote at https://www.worldtravelawards.com/register
2) Select a region from the “Region” menu – you will find it below or on the sub-menu on the left. The first award will be presented for voting. Nominees are listed alphabetically within the award
3) To vote for a nominee, click on the radio button to the left of the nominee name. Your vote will be logged and the next award will appear
4) If you do not wish to vote for an award, select the “Skip this award” option
5) To vote for a specific award, select the award from the list under “Next awards”
6) Your votes are editable while voting is open. To amend your vote, select the region from the sub-menu on the left and then the award from under “My votes” or “Skipped awards”
Check out this cool video by Cape Town Tourism:
Let’s make Cape Town the winning destination to visit by clinching all three awards = vote TODAY!