Five ways to celebrate a romantic Valentine’s Day at the Cableway!
Say "I love you" this Valentine’s Day with:
- A year-long commitment with our Cable Card: Nothing says be with me like our amazing Cable Card. Gift your beloved with year-round return trips to the summit of Table Mountain, epic discounts at our Shop at the Top and Café, and all of the latest news via our newsletters with this must-have gift. Get it online or at our Visitor Information Centre onsite.
- Adore our spectacular sunsets together for less: South African lovebirds with valid Green ID Books are invited to our half-price Sunset Special each evening. Book your tickets online or buy them at our Ticket Office and join us for the most romantic dusk experience Cape Town has to offer, from 6 pm each night.
- Share a romantic meal for two: The Table Mountain Café is the perfect spot to gaze into each other’s eyes while indulging in an authentic South African meal at the top of our African wonder of Nature. Bear the Café’s operating hours in mind when planning this date.
- Take a long stroll along the mountain top for free: Our hourly free guided walking tours run all day from 9 am to 3 pm and depart from the Twelve Apostles Terrace on the hour. Stroll hand-in-hand with your beloved as you learn all of the fascinating facts about the Cableway and Table Mountain.
- Get married on Table Mountain: Longing to say "I Do" at the most stunning venue ever? Our events coordinator Taryn is the ultimate wedding planner and available to assist you. Please send an email to email@example.com or call her at +27(0) 021 487 5726.
Please note: the Cableway’s operations are weather dependent so please check our homepage or our weather line at +27(0)21 424 8181 for updates before joining us on Valentine’s Day or during February.