It's our gift to you!
Birthday Month – a new, exciting, expanded offering
We’re excited to announce the launch of BIRTHDAY MONTH - an extension of our current birthday offering. It’s a “new” offering that promises local visitors an even more convenient way of collecting and redeeming their birthday tickets throughout the year.
Here is the lowdown on how BIRTHDAY MONTH works:
- You can collect and redeem your free birthday Cableway ticket on any day of the calendar month in which your birthday falls
- For example: visitors born in October are able to collect and redeem their free birthday ticket on any day in October (even if it’s before your actual birthday)
- Regardless of when your actual birth date falls during your birthday month, you cannot redeem your free birthday ticket the following month. For example: anyone born on 31 October cannot use their birthday ticket in November
- Tickets are only available to South African citizens. You will also have to present a valid South African identity document, South African driving licence or South African birth certificate on arrival at the Cableway
We look forward to celebrating your BIRTHDAY MONTH with you on the summit!
Are you a mini-Cableway visitor celebrating your special day? Here's what you need to do to claim your free Kidz Birthday ticket:
- Mom or Dad needs to come along to help you collect your ticket.
- Show our friendly Ticket Office team member either your valid birth certificate ( for kids younger than 16) or your valid SA ID ( for teens between 16 and 17)
The Birthday Special is not redeemable for hikers using the special hikers' service.
Ticket to be collected from the Visitor Information Centre or Ticket Office before 2.30 pm.
Please note that this special may not be used in conjunction with other Cableway specials.