Functions & Venue Hire
The Cableway offers outdoor venues perfect for cocktail parties, post conference drinks, weddings, product launches, end-of-year parties, incentives and more.
Treat your guests or colleagues to a special mountain-top occasion they are sure to remember for years to come!
There are three outdoor venues at the Upper Cable Station and one outdoor venue at the Lower Station. Email us at: email@example.com to enquire about bookings.
The Twelve Apostles Terrace
As the name suggests, The Twelve Apostles Terrace overlooks this spectacular mountain range. The open-air venue can accommodate up to 200 people, is wheelchair-friendly and ideal for breakfast and cocktail functions.
This balcony faces the Twelve Apostle's mountain range and is a fantastic site for sunset cocktail functions. This open-air venue can accommodate 35 people and is ideal for functions any time of day.
The Wifi Lounge Balcony
An open-air venue situated outside the Wifi Lounge, in the same building where the cable-car docks. This balcony faces the Twelve Apostle’s mountain range and is a fantastic site for lunch time and sunset cocktail functions. Maximum capacity is 24 people, standing with optional bench seating.’
Kiosk Viewing Deck at the Lower Station
A shaded viewing deck situated above the gift shops and Visitors Centre, this venue has spectacular views of the city and Lion's Head and is ideal for sunset cocktail functions. Maximum capacity is 50 people, standing with optional partial covering to cater to adverse weather conditions.
To book any of these areas, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online enquiry form.
- We offer a choice of exciting in-house snack platter menus to suit your function, and are fully licenced
- One waiter is allocated per every 20 people to be hosted at your function. A 10% gratuity is charged on all food and beverages, and will be pre-invoiced prior to your function
- The Cableway’s function venues are all weather-dependent. Should the wind be too strong, the Cableway will close due to safety reasons. We have an outdoor Plan B option at the Lower Station, the Kiosk Viewing Deck, with a maximum capacity of 65 people
- Check out our Quick tips for info and sunrise and sunset times
- Last-minute functions? Call us and we can provide a 65-pax venue, snacks and beverages
- All prices exclude the cost of Cableway tickets, which can be purchased online or at the Cableway ticket office
- Venue hire includes tables, service equipment and service staff requirements
- We do not offer sit-down or à la carte events
Visit our Functions gallery for more photos.